[support] strange problem any suggestions

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Fri Aug 19 15:30:28 UTC 2011

NO, it just does not work for this one site wile on the other computer it
worked just fine. I'm not sure why it stopped working. The computer has a
clean bill of health, so wonder if something got changed in ie or is file
associations, but confusing is all the other sites work just fine. So back
to square one. I can right click on the download link and save as works just
fine.

Follow me on:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/1rubytweets
Join me on: