[support] multiple taxomony vocabularies and content types

Dick Hoogendijk dick at nagual.nl
Fri Aug 19 20:32:54 UTC 2011

I'm new to Drupal. I worked years with TYPO3 (nog an easy CMS) but am a
little overwhelmed using the menu interface as administrator. I want to
use multiple vocabularies linked to i.e. the article content type.
However, all I see is the Tags vocabulary to choose from or add words to.

Do I understand it correctly that for *every* vocabulary I have to add a
new field in the "manage fields" tab in the content type I want to use
this vocabulaty in?