[support] Comments

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 25 21:10:07 UTC 2011

I feel very blond at the moment. I went to the blog content type and enabled comments with the standard options. There is nothing from the comment module showing up on a blog post. I checked node.tpl.php and it does include a print render($content['comments'])) line. There are, of course, no comments posted because we can't. But the form is not even showing. I don't see anything unusual on the "manage display" page. What gives?

Nancy