[support] JQuery UI and Drupal 7

Bruce Whealton bruce at futurewavedesigns.com
Sun Aug 28 22:45:56 UTC 2011

Hello,
       I just discovered that JQuery UI is loaded or included with Drupal 7
core.  I had used my theme .info file to load the
JQuery UI theme and the JQuery UI code.  So, I thought that if I just
removed the call to the JQuery UI library from my theme file my accordion
widget would still work.  That was not the case.  Maybe though, the problem
is that I would need to remove the call to the JQuery UI CSS file from theme
and let it use the one that comes with Drupal 7 core.
Can someone help me?  What is included from the JQuery UI with Drupal 7
core?  All the effects, widgets, etc?
I did find an extension that will load any specific JQuery UI theme.  I just
wanted to find out if I was going to end up having to manually include any
part of the JQuery UI library if it wasn't automatically included with the
Drupal 7 core.

Similar to this, has anyone used any of good Drupal modules for generating
tool tips?  I had thought of using Qtip but the module only currently
supports Qtip 1 and that is being discontinued and being replaced with a
module that supports Qtip2, which is what I've used on all my static sites.
Thanks in advance for any tips and info,
Bruce

Bruce Whealton, Owner Future Wave Designs
FOAF: http://whealton.info/BruceWhealtonJr/foaf.rdf
Vcard: http://whealton.info/BruceWhealtonJr/brucewhealtonvcard.html
Web Design and Development http://FutureWaveDesigns.com
http://futurewavedesigns.com/wordpress/