[support] how to make select element to "jump back" to default value (D7)

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 15:35:17 UTC 2011

You can either have the JS that handles the response set the input value
post-success or have the replacement wrapper in the DOM include the select
box (probably easiest via form API #ajax parameter, especially in D7). Look
at http://drupal.org/project/examples for hints.

Carl Wiedemann
Website design and development consulting
carl.wiedemann at gmail.com | skype: c4rlww