[support] Twitter module

Alexander Garcia Castro alexgarciac at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 01:28:37 UTC 2011

I have installed the *Twitter module together with oath (
http://drupal.org/project/twitter and http://drupal.org/node/476824).*

I also went to dev.twitter.com and registered the application, generating:
consumer key and consumer secret -as requested by the Twitter set up. It
never asked for a user name and passwd, just the consumer key and consumer
secret. I placed the block and nothing happened, when I try the call back
url I get :

warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home1/poapproj/public_html/internacionalizacion/cms/sites/all/modules/twitter/twitter.lib.php
on line 266.

what am I doing wrong? is this my mistake? a server config problem? or a
problem in the module?

thanks .

--
Alexander Garcia
Florida State University Guest Professor