[support] how to set file alt and title attribute in the media.module

Roman Zimmermann zwirbeltier at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 09:57:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

I try to adapt the new media module for my new drupal7-site, but I
didn't find anything to set the alt and title attributes for files in
the popup of the media-widget. Neither in version 2.x nor in version
1.x. Is there another place where I can set those strings?
I also thought about using two fields via the entity-API to store the
data, but I think there has to be another way.
How do you set title and alt attributes when you use the media module?

regards,
Roman