[support] How to parse files using Drupal 7, Search API and Tika?

Florian Auer lists at floeschie.org
Wed Dec 7 19:25:26 UTC 2011

Am Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011, 20:19:58 schrieb Florian Auer:
> I can index regular nodes and File nodes, but it
> doesn't parse the file's contents when I execute
> cron or trigger indexing manually. To me it seems
> as if Tika is never executed at all...

Forgot to mention that my settings for the Search API attachments modules reflect Tika's installation paths:

Tika directory path: /opt/tika/
Tika jar file: tika-app-1.0.jar

www-data at localhost$ pwd
/opt/tika
www-data at localhost$ ls -l
total 23524
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 24056779 Nov  8 07:39 tika-app-1.0.jar

--
Regards,

Florian