[support] modifying internal link URLs

Raghava Mutharaju m.vijayaraghava at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 04:31:54 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I am trying to setup a drupal website dump that I was given on my local
machine. I was able to do it but the internal links don't take the root
folder name.

For eg: Let the name of the root folder in the dump be xyz. All the
internal links (since they are relative paths) have URLs such as xyz/faq,
xyz/issues.

On my local machine, I renamed the root folder to pqr. Now, shouldn't the
internal links point to URLs such as pqr/faq and pqr/issues? This doesn't
happen, unless I explicitly type the link the address bar of the browser. I
also tried keeping the same folder name i.e. xyz on my local machine. Even
then the same problem exists, it cannot find the page when I click on any
internal link.

Please let me know on how I can solve this. I am using version 6.22

Thank you.

PS: I have already posted this question on the drupal forums --
http://drupal.org/node/1367966. I thought of looking for help in the
mailing list too.

Regards,

Raghava.