[support] modifying internal link URLs

Raghava Mutharaju m.vijayaraghava at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 14:20:00 UTC 2011

Hello Carl,

Thank you for the response.

These are the links in the menu. Is there any way to check the paths
without logging in as admin? Can we check it by going through the source
files? If so, which files can I check?

I am not the one who designed this website and I don't have admin login
credentials. So I cannot check out the paths by logging in.

Regards,

Raghava.