[support] gmap pointers based on CCK values

Hummel, Tracey S - (thummel) thummel at email.arizona.edu
Thu Dec 15 18:31:34 UTC 2011

Is it possible to display different pointers on a gmap based on a value within a CCK field?   I've seen it done with taxonomy but not with values in a cck.

I built a gmap using views.  Each node has a location and a value of 1 - 10 stored in a CCK field.  I'd like to display a map with all the nodes; each pointer would have a color based on the value of the CCK Field (1-10).   Example: all nodes coded with  1 = red pointer; all nodes with the value of 2 = orange pointer;  3 = yellow pointer, etc.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Tracey