[support] RSS feed not working

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Thu Dec 22 21:15:01 UTC 2011

Marty,

Maybe your settings are messed up at: admin/content/node-type/<machine name
for content type>/display/rss

Does anything show up, even the node title?

Remember that you don't control fields display in Views like you do when
the row type is "fields". You do all the control via the content-type
administration.

Shai