[support] RSS feed not working

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Thu Dec 22 22:02:26 UTC 2011

No arguments, no relationships. I am doing this as admin so
permissions shouldn't be an issue, plus the page display for this
view is working but the feed display is where I have the problem. And
the feed works when I add another content type to the filter - which
is for type only at this point.

Marty