[support] RSS feed not working

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Fri Dec 23 14:44:53 UTC 2011

In the content type, go to Display Fields (if using CCK). Maybe there's something in the RSS area that isn't set right. There are also Feed settings at /admin/content/node-settings which can cause some display errors. For instance, if you have a picture in the content, it can cause some character length issues.

Joel