[support] Drupal pdf document

Jason Flatt drupal at oadaeh.net
Sat Dec 24 07:28:01 UTC 2011

On 12/23/2011 09:55 PM, Peng Yu wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 9:30 PM, Jason Flatt<drupal at oadaeh.net>  wrote:
>> Umm, which document and which page are you referring to?
>
> I don't see a pdf document on this page.
>
> http://drupal.org/documentation

Each of the links on that page lead to other pages that have information
related to that specific topic.  At the bottom of each page (before the
comments), is a link labeled "Printer-friendly version".  If you click
on that link, you can print to PDF that entire section of documentation.

AFAIK, there are no PDF copies of the Drupal documentation that is found
on that and the subsequent pages.  What makes you think there should be
a PDF file there?  Have you read or been told something that would lead
you to believe that there was one, or were you just making an assumption?

--
Jason Flatt
* Custom Web development solutions: http://www.oadaeh.net/