[support] Speaker Bookings

Ayath ULLAH ayath at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Dec 28 13:51:44 UTC 2011

Hi,

 I have a team of individuals who are taking on public speaking
opportunities. The idea is to create a site where the public can book
them for speaking opportunties. The speakers should be able to set their
 own prices. The public should be able to ask for specific dates and
times and once the speaker agrees the money should go directly to the
speakers paypal account.

I am also planning to open the application out to other users but for the moment it'll be closed to the team of speakers I have.

Any modules/tutorials would be helpful.

Kind regards,
Ayath ULLAH
@ayathullah

Sponsor a profile and give the gift of an education.

Spare a quid?

Text JANA50 £1 to 70070