[support] taxonomy entries

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sat Dec 31 03:51:49 UTC 2011

I have several taxonomy vocabs that replace content types. It works very
well.

I need to give an editor the ability to make or alter taxonomy entries
in contacts and books vocabularies but
doing so gives the editor admin, Manage Fields and Manage Display
ability. For security he does not need this.

Question: How can I give an editor what ever is needed to add or alter
terms but not have full admin privileges of field management.

Also I cannot seem to get a view in which a number of terms of one
vocabulary are selected, to display  more than one taxonomy term in a view.

Can someone advise me on these things please.
Much appreciated
Roger