[support] Content Copy

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 15:23:18 UTC 2011

If you are talking about copying data from one Drupal instance to another,
you can use http://drupal.org/project/node_export

<http://drupal.org/project/node_export>It seems to have a Drupal 7 version,
if you are moving data between different Drupal releases, say Drupal 6 and
7, then you must use the same module release in both, for example,  6.x-3.x
and 7.x-3.x

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar
http://drupal/project/pft