[support] Windows App -> Drupal Login

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Thu Feb 3 23:52:05 UTC 2011

In order to get this to work, you'd need to provide support for
Integrated Windows Authentication -

For more info See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrated_Windows_Authentication

If apache could be configured to do this as it suggests on the wikipedia
site then the webserver_auth module ought to work for authenticating
users to your drupal site.   I've never tried this, but I experimented
with something similar in the drupal 4.6 days (a long time ago), and the
CAS module that I maintain is based on this early work.