[support] Select different theme

Leonard den Ottolander.nl drupal at den.ottolander.nl
Mon Feb 7 02:45:11 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-02-06 at 17:02 -0700, Carl Wiedemann wrote:
> Users set their own theme on their account edit page, not on the theme
> administration page.

I'm not trying to figure out how users can set their personal
administration/login theme, I want a user with limited permissions to
set the site wide theme. Enabling "select different theme" and "access
administration pages" for the role permissions does not to seem to be
sufficient to accomplish this. Which permissions do I need to set to
make a user with a UID != 1 to be able to change the system wide theme?

Regards,
Leonard.