[support] Select different theme

adept techlists - kazar techlists at ade.pt
Mon Feb 7 11:41:37 UTC 2011

I just checked and can confirm that allowing a user to administer site
themes does not add the option to that user-level's UI.

Not only that, I can't even see where a user would change their own
theme (yes, i have more than one enabled). On the account page there is
no option for changing the theme.

Since the user option to change the theme (even for their own account)
was removed in Drupal 7 (see http://drupal.org/node/292253), I wonder if
this change was also applied to later versions of 6, and whether the
change perhaps introduced a bug in the permissions module that does not
allow a role to administer the site theme even when that permission is
checked.

kazar