[support] Importing from excel into custom cck node

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Mon Feb 7 18:13:18 UTC 2011

Mutuku,

I've had some good success importing custom nodes in D6 with the
node_import module. However you may find you need to message the
input data a bit, especially if there are special characters embedded anywhere.

Marty

--
Open first 10 Google results in 10 new tabs
https://addons.mozilla.org/af/firefox/addon/181910/