[support] content profile, node auto title, and usernames

Luke drupal at lists.tacticus.com
Tue Feb 8 19:39:14 UTC 2011

Hello

I am using content profile to permit admins of a site to store information
about users.  I have enabled node auto title to provide manditory titles
for these content profile nodes.

However, I would like to cause the username of the user for whom the node
is created, to appear in the node's title, so that views on those nodes
will be more helpful, and possibly for other reasons.

Basically, I'm trying to do what this guy is trying to do:

http://drupal.org/node/868874#content

I'm willing to use PHP if necessary to make it happen, but I've no idea
how to go about it.

Thanks for any advice.

Luke