[support] can't upload image in D7

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Thu Feb 10 18:10:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am new to Drupal and want to set up a site using Drupal 7. I have a test
server in my office as a sandbox and I'll use it to build a small site similar
to the public one that will ensue. I tried uploading an image to my first page
and can't. The image is a small .jpg; it shows up fine in nautilus and seems
as if it should work, but every time I get a pink error rectangle telling me
the file could not be uploaded. There is already text content on the page that
I provided, so it doesn't seem as if it ought to be a permission issue, but
after trying several images I get the same result every time. The error
message is not very informative, just saying that the image didn't upload. I
don't know where to look for more information, references welcome. Using the
Zen theme.

Dave

--

When a respected information source covers something where you have on-the-
ground experience, the result is often to make you wonder how much fecal

-- Rusty Russell