[support] Formatting embedded images with media module and wysiwyg

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 16:55:06 UTC 2011

As far as I know, WYSIWYGs aren't simply good enough to do what you'd like.

One way of getting close would be to define some CSS classes which pertain
to alignment and borders and apply those classes to the images once they are
placed in the editor via the WYSIWYG's style drop-down.

So, perhaps something like

.align-left {
  float: left;
  margin-right: 2em;