[support] File attachment - error

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 12 13:36:43 UTC 2011

Try using Firefox with the Firebug extension. Open the Firebug window
and do the upload. Look in the net tab in Firebug and find the request
to /testing/fileattach/js. Expand that request and check the response
tab to see what is coming back. It sounds like you aren't getting a JSON
response, which could mean an error in your js menu callback. Seeing
what is outputted in response will greatly help with that.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net