[support] Content Access Module & Per Content Access Permissions (Per Node Access Permissions)

"Roberto Gorjão" roberto at asenseofdesign.com
Tue Feb 15 05:52:08 UTC 2011

You should have said right from start that you're working with D7. On that
module page, you can see that there's no recommended version for D7, yet.

Try this module: http://drupal.org/project/nodeaccess
Also, try searching for other modules, like this:
http://drupal.org/project/modules?filters=tid:74&solrsort=sis_project_release_usage%20desc&text=permissions

HTH.

Roberto