[support] Which one is preferable - Drupal 6 OR Drupal 7

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 21 13:24:52 UTC 2011

I agree with Larry, especially if you are doing a site for a client.
It's best to put them on the latest version so that they enjoy a longer
support cycle on it, and considering the Drupal 6 support will be
dropped in a couple of years (hopefully), it will keep them happier.

The only real problem you might have with Drupal 7 is if you are just
starting out in Drupal. You won't find as much information out there on
it like you can for Drupal 6, especially if you are doing any custom
development in it. True Drupal has great support lists, so if you run
into a snag you can always get excellent help.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net