[support] Dropdown menus in D7

Pierre Rineau pierre.rineau at makina-corpus.com
Fri Feb 25 15:51:39 UTC 2011

Le vendredi 25 février 2011 à 09:45 -0600, Ryan LeTulle a écrit :
> Has anyone had success with any of the drop down menu modules in
> Drupal 7 yet?  Nice menus has a beta version and unless I hear
> otherwise that will be my first try.

I almost always check the "expand" checkbox in menu administration and
build my own JavaScript for dropdown menus (usually takes something like
~50 lines of JS, with comments).

Even using D6, solutions like nice menus does not always fit with the
real needs, needed layout, theming capabilities etc, for a good web
integrator/themer used to JS/jQuery this is really easy and quick to do.

Pierre.