[support] moving Drupal 6 web site issue

KOBA | Hans Rossel hans.rossel at koba.be
Sat Feb 26 20:02:41 UTC 2011

It might be the clean urls on the new installation are not working. If your
source installation has clean urls enabled and working and you use that
backup, you need to have clean urls enabled and working on the new
installation. You could disable clean urls on the new site by logging in
using /?q=user and then go to  /?q=admin/settings/clean-urls and disable it
there until you solved the server problem.

Good luck,

Hans
www.koba.be

Hans Rossel