[support] Blog module.

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon Feb 28 14:23:54 UTC 2011

Hi Eric,

The blog module is mis-named. It should be named, "user blogs" or multiple-user blogs"
Or something like that. It I for when you want a lot of your users to have blogs on one site.

You can simply use the "article" content-type or create a new content-type called "blog post". Turn off the blog module.

Teasers of the boosts will appear on the home page by default (which is controlled by "promote to front" in "publishing options" on the node edit form.

If you want to have all blog posts on their own page with a menu item taking there, then get the Views module and create a view which filters on the node-type you have chosen for your blog posts. Sort the posts on node/post date and choose "descending". Create a filter for node/published = "yes". Make sure you set the menu item.

Good luck.

Shai