[support] Ubercart-HELP

Ayath ULLAH ayath at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jan 1 01:58:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

1)
Just wanted to know if there was way to disable all the pricing for certain items in Ubercart.
So when I am creating a new product the fields list price,sell price etc. aren't shown.
I will be using store credits as a payment option.

2)
Is it possible to display all my products as a dropdown list on one page. I am selling virtual goods so don't need catalogues or any images,

3)
Would it be possible to bypass the checkout page and order review/confirmation page. So when a user selects an item and clicks 'add to cart' the order is immediately placed and they don't have to click any more buttons. (Essentially wiping out the need for a cart facility.)

Thanks for all your help

Kind regards,
Ayath ULLAH