[support] D7 menu entry does not show up

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Sat Jan 1 18:51:43 UTC 2011

Hello,

does any one have an idea for the following problem.  In D7 when I used 'add
link' to add a menu entry to the navigation menu, it does not seem to work
(anymore).  The action results in 'link succesfully added', but the link
itself does not show up. However when I dump the database the menu entry seems
to be present, it "simply" does not up in the menu.

I add the same menu multiple times, and each time I add the menu entry it gets
added to the database (dump database and grep for the menu entry being added).
Is there a way to get this menu to show in the navigation menu?

--
Richard