[support] Setting up the layout of an image gallery

camro15 camro15 at gmx.de
Mon Jan 3 23:58:08 UTC 2011

Hello List,

I'm quite new to Drupal and have just started to setup my first Website using
Drupal 6. A major feature should be a private image gallery. So I installed
following modules: image, image_gallery_access, acl, views.

I had no problems, to add a new gallery and attaching some photos to it.
But when opening the gallery (path: /?q=de/image/tid/1), I get 12 thumbnails
per page arranged in just one column instead of  an array (using the full
width of the main block).

After reading some documentation, I still can't figure out, how to change the
layout. Do I have to modify a template, a CSS-style-sheet, insert some
PHP-Code or ist it just an issue of configuring the image views?
Do I need to add a "gallery page display"?

Any help appreciated.

Kind Regards
Marco