[support] Setting up the layout of an image gallery

camro15 camro15 at gmx.de
Tue Jan 4 20:06:50 UTC 2011

Thank you very much Carl!
That was a good tip.

Grid works fine as long as you can live with a fixed number of columns.
Usually my gallery should re-arrange the thumbnails when resizing the
browsers window.

I am pretty sure to have tried several style options like gallery and
subgallery (unfortunatelly ignoring grid), with no success. Working on a
different computer, thus using a different browser, the gallery suddenly
displayed perfectly using the style 'gallery'!
Even when resizing the browser.

So it has been a problem with my browser Iceweasel!!! :-(
(I have to admit, it is a bit outdated...)

Although I don't know why Iceweasel is not showing the gallery in the desired
way, I now know that I did everything right :-)

Yours
Marco