[support] Pathauto, Menu Trails, Views and the active menu item

Andrew Manson andrewm at graticule.com
Wed Jan 5 08:42:52 UTC 2011

field_region is just a text field. It has a fixed number of possible
values (input as a drop-down box).

You mention that taxonomy might have a better solution for this problem,
I am not really that familiar with taxonomy so is there any chance you
could describe the "simpler solution" you mentioned.

Thank you.
- A