[support] paid ubercart help

Brett Evanson brettev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 15:59:29 UTC 2011

I have a site that I need a paid subscription for, as well as a 2 week
free trial, as well as course credits, which are then used to purchase
credits. I'd also like to have a full year subscription as a separate
product.

I need some help with these features. I have used the "Roles" module
to sell a role, and renew the role with every subscription renewal
period. I'm also using "recurring - hosted gateways" with
authorize.net.

I have some other pieces that integrate with this, and I'd love a few
people to reach out and let me know what your rates and availability
are. I'd like this done quick, and I can pay for it. Please help!!!

Brett Evanson