[support] Site Offline Errors

Ryan LeTulle bayousoft at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 20:43:21 UTC 2011

I increased the max mysql connections to 200 & restarted mysql but was still
getting the site offline page almost immediately after.

Settings > performance > caching mode was set to disabled.  I set it to
normal.  Can this setting cause a site offline error?  So far it appears to
have stopped and the pages seem snappier (which I would expect).

Ryan LeTulle, Web Developer

blog:  bayousoft.com <http://www.bayousoft.com>
twitter: @bayousoft <http://twitter.com/bayousoft>