[support] Site Offline Errors

Ryan LeTulle bayousoft at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 23:24:33 UTC 2011

It appears to have boiled down to the watchdog table.

All the errors in my php log are like:

*[Thu Jan 06 22:59:26 2011] [error] [client 74.167.103.62] PHP Warning:
 MySQL server has gone away\nquery: INSERT INTO watchdog\n ...*

I also cannot SELECT * FROM watchdog in MySQL Query Browser.  I get *Query
Execute Thread cannot connect to MySQL*.

I can select any other table.  So this explains why it is intermittent.
 Every time Drupal tries to write to watchdog I get the site offline page.

Any ideas?

Ryan LeTulle, Web Developer

blog:  bayousoft.com <http://www.bayousoft.com>
twitter: @bayousoft <http://twitter.com/bayousoft>