[support] Problem updating webform to 3.5

Steve Power steev at initsix.co.uk
Mon Jan 10 17:15:51 UTC 2011

The modules list should display the correct version if the correct version
is in the .info file.

If you're 100% certain that you've done this correctly, then you might have
an errant copy of the old code somewhere in the modules directory, or maybe
in a /sites/sitename/modules or /sites/sitenames/modules/backup or
something.

grep the dirs for the text.  Or stick a var_dump in the module somewhere to
ensure its picking up the correct stuff.