[support] HTML Filters

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 18:14:10 UTC 2011

To clarify Bert's question: Yes the text is saved as unfiltered, but there
is a format column in the node_revisions table which describes how to format
the node for that particular version. Changing the default site format after
saving a node will not update this column.

As David remarked, changing parameters of formats in usage will be visible.