[support] Windows Live Domains SDK

Ayath ULLAH ayath at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jan 14 23:18:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'd like to provide all the users who sign up for an account with my site an email adress provided by windows live mail.

I've setup my domain name MX and CNAME records and got it all working with Windows Live Domains, however this means that I'd have to manually create email accounts for every user.
Apparently its possible to automate this task using the Windows Live Doamins SDK.
I do not quite know how to use the SDK or programme API calls to the Windows Live Server.

I was wondering if any of you may have done something simliar or even be able to point me in the right direction.
Is there a Druapl Module to help me do this?

many thanks,
Ayath