[support] How to lock the website while moving website?

Afan Pasalic afan at afan.net
Sat Jan 15 15:48:48 UTC 2011

  One more thing. I have few not used domains. Would it be better/easier
to install Drupal version of existing website on not-used domain, on the
same server, same hosting company, same account, and them "switch" mysql
and "sites"?
I'm assuming it could be less work and faster then upgrading from local
machine?

Afan