[support] code block style

Edward ed at linuxcrusaders.org
Sun Jan 16 16:38:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've just started setting up my own website
http://www.linuxcrusaders.org with drupal 7 where I'm trying to post
various linux tips and code as I go along.

I would like the code blocks to appear with a black background and green
foreground (like a terminal). I tried the geshiphp module, though I'm
not sure this will accomplish it, and besides which it doesn't seem to
be quite ready for drupal 7 yet. Therefore, I wondered if anyone could
recommend another way of achieving this, perhaps editing the css
stylesheet. I'm not sure if this is also relevant, but I am using the
Mayo theme.

Thanks for any help.

Ed.