[support] Mailing list subscriptions

Davide Mirtillo davide at ser-tec.org
Mon Jan 17 13:51:41 UTC 2011

Il 17/01/2011 13:45, Ryan LeTulle ha scritto:
> I was looking for a page that listed to what one was already subscribed.
>  I assume there is no way to get on a list twice.  Main reason is I
> noticed there is a themes list which I would think I would have
> subscribed to initially but I have never received an email.  Guess I'll
> just signup and see.  Thanks.
>
> Ryan LeTulle, Web Developer

The mailman account page will tell you which ones you're subscribed to
once you log in.

You might get multiple emails by people who use the "reply to all"
button, since some email clients fill up the "To" field with both your
email address and the mailing list one (which is actually on CC).
--
Davide Mirtillo
EV Network, Via Emilio Salgari 14/e