[support] Backup and Synchronisation

Michal Pirgl michal.pirgl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 10:46:20 UTC 2011

Hi Ayath

1) if you have terminal access and perms for /var/lib/mysql and /var/www,
you can use automatic bash scripts (through ssh) to do the job/replications.
I am using that for backuping my sites.
Otherwise use Backup&migrate with automatic FTP scripts (download and then
upload to 2nd server) and few cron pages for uploading SQL to 2nd database.

2) no idea about this service, would be nice to have it.

Mike