[support] Javscript on button is not working

pavithra pavspavi88 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 10:52:54 UTC 2011

The WORKING module, as attached , is the original I have coded.. I am adding
rows when I click the button ADD CHARCTERISTICS
            This button is basically given the value MORE ROWS while using
the form field, but it will get displayed as ADD CHARCTERISTICS due to
drupal_add_js function.

       In the WORKING module , I have no problem.

But in the PAVI module, as attached, the button name is coming as MORE ROWS
and rows are not gettign added..The row adding process is done in a
popup....
   I have to get the button name as ADD CHARACTERISTICS and rows have to get
added

I have attached the ZEROPOINT theme and the popups module ...I am attaching
the popups module because I have made some changes in the popups.js file so
that the we cant access the content beneath without closing the popup...

Where am I wrong

--
*Cheers
**