[support] Searching custom MySQL Tables

Ayath ULLAH ayath at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jan 19 21:14:36 UTC 2011

Hi,

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can let users query a two column table.

Basically what I'd like to do is:
Allow users to search fusing or a specific string stored in Column A and the search should show up all the matches from column B.

For example: Lets say I have a table with colun names 'school_ID' and 'phone_number'.
I'd like users to be able to find the phone_number using the school_ID.
The text they enter should match the data in the table EXACTLY or an error message is shown.

Are there any modules to help me to this?
Or can I customise something already out there?

Kind regards,
Ayath