[support] Get the selected value from the table

Davide Mirtillo davide at ser-tec.org
Thu Jan 20 07:41:45 UTC 2011

Il 20/01/2011 06:51, pavithra ha scritto:
> I am using the popup module to diplay a table in the popup window...
>
> In the table displayed in the popup, I will click on a row means I will
> select that row...WHen I select a row and give OK button in the popup I
> want to get that value back into my main screen..may be in a form's
> textfield...
>
> How can I acheive this? Is it possible to embed a VIEW into the
> popup....and perform the above said action with VIEW In the POPUP..

I worked on something similar just yesterday. You either need to set up
the views semantic module:
http://drupal.org/project/semanticviews

or you need to theme your view. The documentation for Views 2 Theming
can be found here:
http://drupal.org/node/352970

It's pretty straightforward once you understood how the template
suggestion system works.

IMO a possible solution would be to have a Page display for a view, with
custom code that will generate the popup. With access to basically any
single views template, you're pretty much free to do whatever you want
with the data you get from the view.

--
Davide Mirtillo
EV Network, Via Emilio Salgari 14/e