[support] php-code in block is not executed...

Mukesh Agarwal mukesh.agarwal17 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 10:35:24 UTC 2011

Jarry, it wont take much time to create a module.. follow this link --
http://www.myblogplanner.com/blog/block-module-drupal-6-x/

you dont really need to understand a lot of php and drupal in writing
module..

"The first step is always the hardest" but it becomes a much easier
practice..

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Mr. Jarry <mr.jarry at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 9:54 AM, Warren Vail <warren at vailtech.net> wrote:
>
>>  Thought I’d just ask the unasked question, does your page contain
>> vulnerabilities that can be exploited by hackers, vulnerabilities that could
>> compromise your drupal site?  Just for one example, does it allow loading
>> your site disk with hundreds/thousands of space consuming files?
>>

> I would like to think it is secure, but no one can be sure. Even when I try
> to update it frequently, there still might be not_yet_discovered
> vulnerabilities.
>
> Users can upload files, but quota for disk space is applied. But even quota
> could be circumvented sometimes...
>
> Jarry

Cheers,
Mukesh Agarwal